Saturday 22 October 2011

Becoming all to frequent a response

Periodically over the last 4 months, I've managed to meet several men who have piqued my interest.  It could be that they are interesting or witty or can dance or are simply handsome.  Let me just say that the initial contact was made by the men and not me.
The end response from all of them has been the same.
"She is very nice, but not in a romantic way".
Where am I going wrong?
And what is wrong with me?
It seems that all the men in my age range are still looking for women who might be able to have babies and the ones that are interested in me are over a decade older than me.
I'm not ready to be with someone in their 50s.
So what do I do?
I feel like I want to just throw the towel in and give up.
Too many knocks is chipping away at my small piece of confidence.
Is there someone out there for me?
If so, please could you signpost the way for him.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment